Bookmark This Page at OnlyWire

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Perfecting Portion Control

While completing my Masters in Holistic Nutrition, the entire focus of my studies was on learning what real, whole foods were all about. So instead of turning to the back of a product label to check the calorie content, I just became adept at eating as natural as possible. I felt better, had more energy and was very healthy overall. But one thing constantly fluctuated without my understanding of why-my weight. Can you relate? This is when I discovered the importance of perfecting my portion control. Eating healthy is a key component to a long and happy life. In addition, how much you are eating is just as important.

easy ways to make money online make money online forum internet make money online make money online games

No comments:

Post a Comment